admin 发表于 2009-4-7 23:06:37

LWL Level Works Limited

<p class=title_special>Our goal is to create a more effective means of elevating working conditions using enhanced monitoring techniques, and capacity building support mechanisms focused on driving continuous improvement and measurable results. </p><p>The past ten years, which have seen the most ambitious and direct attempts to address stakeholder concerns over sweatshop abuses, has provided many significant lessons and a deeper understanding of how complicated the core issues are. One significant lesson is that a public relations department will only get you so far. If the business model of the brand is perceived as illegitimate by stakeholders, eventually the brand will be held accountable. Being held accountable may come in the form of legal action, consumer boycotts and/or the loss of key business relationships. </p><p>Although the field of &#39;labor compliance&#39; or &#39;social accountability&#39; is relatively young, it has matured enough in its current form to be critically examined. Such an examination shows that code of conduct (COC) auditing undertaken by brands and retailers has generally had a positive impact on export factory working conditions around the world. The real questions are &#39;to what extent?&#39; and &#39;can we do better?&#39; Level Works believes the answer to the later question is &#39;yes, we can do better&#39;. Despite considerable gains in the areas of health &amp; safety and child labor, abuses in other areas such as wages, hours of work, and freedom of association (FOA) remain unchanged and/or may be getting worse. This, combined with the rampant use of record falsification in many parts of the world ( China , India , Pakistan , Bangladesh , and the Middle East ) necessitates a reevaluation of the existing monitoring paradigm. Level Works goal is to create a more effective means of elevating working conditions using enhanced monitoring techniques, and capacity building support mechanisms focused on driving continuous improvement and measurable results. </p><p>Level Works challenges the idea that there exists a &#39;one size fits all&#39; monitoring solution. In contrast, we offer our clients a long term partnership in monitoring their supply chain with the intention of lowering their own risk profile, and benefiting all supply chain stakeholders -- most importantly production workers. In order to accomplish this, Level Works believes that unique company, industry, and country variables must be taken into consideration to expand the success of the monitoring and corrective action cycle. In many cases, this means creating and executing unique client programs that may vary by country and/or region and involve more collaboration amongst brands and retailers. </p><p>Being results driven, Level Works stands behind the information we provide and that it will help our clients to make confident business decisions. This policy is a manifestation of our knowing the issues, tracking results, and holding ourselves accountable for collecting credible information in an ethical manner which is actionable for the client. </p><ul><li>Program Development <li>Continuous Improvement &amp; Engagement Model (CIEM) <li>Labor Compliance Assessments <li>Peer Company Collaboration <li>Factory Surveillance <li>Security Assessments <li>Training <li>Special Projects </li></ul>

xiaowang 发表于 2009-4-7 23:54:43

该机构现在四名ICTI资格Auditor

caoxueer1r 发表于 2009-8-7 09:40:54

<p>When I was a little girl, I found love in a box all because of a class assignment. On a Friday night I </p><p>made an announcement at the dinner table. The words bubbled out in a torrent of excitement I could no </p><p>longer contain. “My teacher said we have to bring a box for our valentines on Monday. But it has to </p><p>be a special box, all decorated.”archlord gold,</p><p>Mother said, “We’ll see,” and she continued eating.</p><p>I wilted faster than a flower with no water. What did “We’ll see” mean? I had to have that box or </p><p>there would be no valentines for me. My second grade Valentine’s Day would be a disaster. Maybe they </p><p>didn’t love me enough to help me with my project.<br />buy archlord gold,<br />All day Saturday I waited, and I worried, but there was no mention of a valentine box. Sunday arrived, </p><p>and my concern increased, but I knew an inquiry about the box might trigger anger and loud voices. I </p><p>kept an anxious eye on both my parents all day. In 1947, in my house, children only asked once. More </p><p>than that invited punitive measures.</p><p>Late Sunday afternoon, my father called me into our apartment’s tiny kitchen. The table was covered </p><p>with an assortment of white crepe paper, red construction paper, and bits and pieces of lace and </p><p>ribbon from my mother’s sewing basket. An empty shoebox rested on top of the paper. Relief flooded </p><p>through me when Daddy said, “Let’s get started on your project.”</p><p>In the next hour my father transformed the empty shoebox into a valentine box I would never forget. </p><p>Crepe paper covered the ugly cardboard. My father fashioned a wrinkled piece of the pliable paper and </p><p>glued it around the middle. He cut a slot in the lid and covered it with more of the white paper. Next </p><p>came red hearts attached in what I considered all the right places. He hummed a tune while he worked, </p><p>and I kneeled on my chair witnessing the magical conversion of the shoebox and handing him the glue </p><p>when he needed it. When he finished, my father’s eyes sparkled, and a smile stretched across his thin </p><p>face. “What do you think of that?”archlord money,</p><p>My answer was a hug and a “Thank you, Daddy.”</p><p>But inside, joy danced all the way to my heart. It was the first time that my father devoted so much </p><p>time to me. His world consisted of working hard to support his family, adoring my mother, disciplining </p><p>my brother and me, and listening to every sports event broadcast on the radio. Suddenly, a new door </p><p>opened in my life. My father loved me.<br />archlord power leveling,<br />Monday morning, my mother found a brown grocery sack to protect the beautiful box while I carried it </p><p>to school. I barely felt the bitter cold of the February day as I held the precious treasure close to </p><p>me. I would let no harm come to my beautiful valentine box.</p><p>My teacher cleared a space on a long, wide windowsill where the decorated boxes would stay until </p><p>Valentine’s Day. I studied each one as it was placed on the sill, and none compared with mine. Every </p><p>time I peeked at my valentine box, I felt my father’s love. My pride knew no bounds. There were </p><p>moments when the box actually glowed in a spotlight all its own. No doubt I was the only one who </p><p>witnessed that glow.aoc power leveling,</p><p>Love in a Box</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

sa8000 发表于 2009-8-30 14:03:53

很少遇到!

品质保证 发表于 2009-8-30 15:20:06

<p>很少遇到! </p><p>注意了,相当严格,和CSCC有得一拼</p>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: LWL&#32;Level&#32;Works&#32;Limited