[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-6-17 19:01:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多社会责任专业人士,享用更多功能。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
一年一期的首届亲子讲师——师资考评班
为了进一步推广“高级亲子讲师”,提高心理咨询从业人员的专业技能和传播技巧,同时为了规范“高级亲子讲师”培训市场,保证教学质量,使“高级亲子讲师”培训工作能够规范化、标准化、系统化地开展,现进行“高级亲子讲师” 师资统一评定和考核。人力资源和社会保障部中国就业培训技术指导中心特授权北京蜀三和教育咨询有限公司承办的亲子讲师师资考评班。
一、招生对象
青少年活动中心、妇女儿童服务机构、社区居委会、婚姻家庭律师事务所 、婚姻家庭咨询指导中心 、心理(教育)咨询中心 、家庭服务中心 、青少年教育培训机构 、早教机构 、幼儿园 、大中小学 、社区服务机构、保健教育服务机构等相关工作人员及其他从事或有志从事家庭(亲子)教育教师职业的各界人士。
二、考评培训内容设置
熟悉亲子讲师教材,并由专家现场解答教学大纲、重点、难点;模拟教学练习;理论考试;操作考试(教学技巧考核)。
三、培训及考评形式
培训时间共计7天,全程封闭式教学。
每位学员除了参加理论部分闭卷考试外,必须现场随机抽签完成一个小节的教学演示(时间为10分钟),演示过程全程录像,其教学演示成绩由参与本次考评培训的学员(包括当时未进行教学演示的所有学员)与专家团进行综合评审考核。其中学员评估占演示成绩30%,专家团占70%。
四、结业待遇
学员学完规定课程,而且参加理论和教学试讲合格,方可获得人力资源和社会保障部中国就业培训技术指导中心统一印制的CETTIC《亲子讲师师资》岗位职业培训证书。未合格者不得颁发证书。该证书同心理咨询师师资证书具有同等的含金量,可作为培训学员从业的凭证,并可登录中国职业培训与技能鉴定服务网www.cettic.cn进行证书查询。优秀学员可以被选用,作为“高级亲子讲师”的兼职教师,全国范围内安排授课。
五、报名程序
1、报名截止时间:即日——2009年07月1日止,限50人。一年一期!!
2、提供报名资料:
1)   填写师资培训报名表
2)   两寸彩色照片2张
3)   身份证、学历证(或培训、或工作单位证明)复印件各2份。
3.报名后即可领取《亲子讲师教材》(试行版),教学大纲、教学重点及相关资料。
六、考评培训时间、费用及其他
考评培训时间:2009年07月11日——07月17日(7天)
考评培训地点:北京太申祥和山庄
考评培训费用:8800元/人
其他:考评培训费用 包含:教材费,培训费,考评费,以及7天的食宿费用等
七、报名咨询:
电    话:010-83993057 83993065  传    真:010-83993056
联 系 人:焦老师、王老师
地    址:北京市朝阳区白家庄东里23号锦湖园C座6层6E(北京青年报社附近)
电子信箱:scxianliang@tom.com     网    址:www.cmbj.org.cn
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 分享淘帖 支持支持
2#
发表于 2009-6-18 00:06:50 | 只看该作者
费用还不低呢
3#
发表于 2009-8-7 09:40:46 | 只看该作者

Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something

positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I

’d be twins!” He was a natural motivator.

If an employee was having a bad day, Michael was there telling the employee how to look on the

positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to

Michael and asked him, "I don'' t get it. You can'' t be positive all the time. How do you do it?"

Michael replied, wow power leveling,each morning I wake up and

say to myself ''Mike, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can

choose to be in a bad mood.'' I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can

choose to be a victim or choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes

to me complaining I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of

life. I choose the positive side of life.

"Yeah, right. It isn''t that easy." I protested.

"Yes it is, " Michael said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every

situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your

mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line is: It''s your choice how you live

life. " I reflected on what Michael said.

Soon thereafter, I left the big enterprise that I had worked in for years to start my own business. We

lost touch, but I often though about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it.

Several years later, I heard Michael was involved in a serious accident, falling off 60 feet from a

communications tower.
world of warcraft power leveling,
After l8 hours of surgery, and weeks of intensive care, Michael was released from the hospital with

rods placed in his back. I saw Michael about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he

was, he replied, "If I were any better, I’d be twins. Wanna see my scars?" I declined to see his

wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the accident took place.

"The first thing that went through my mind was the well being of my soon-to-born daughter," Michael

replied. "Then, as I lay on the ground, remembered I had two choices: I could choose to live or I

could choose to die. I chose to live." "Weren’t you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked.

Michael continued, "... the paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But

when they wheeled me into the operation room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and

nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, l read ''He''s a dead man.'' I knew I needed to take

action." "What did you do?" I asked. "Well, there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me”

said Michael. "She asked me if I was allergic to anything. ‘Yes,’ I said. The doctors and nurses

stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled", ‘Gravity’” Over

their laughter, I told them, ''I''m choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead''."
age of conan power

leveling,

Michael lived, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I 1eamed

from him that every day we have a choice to live fully. Attitude is everything.

Life is all about Choices

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|企业社会责任论坛 ( 粤ICP备07511431  

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:55 , Processed in 0.148384 second(s), 23 queries .